The demand and popularity of thigh tattoos for women and leg tattoos for females have been increasingly rising. The thigh is not a common site for many females to engrave a tattoo. Mostly because this area of the body is not usually visible but that also makes it a mysterious, sexy spot to hide your secrets. This is why there’s also a sexual appeal to thigh tattoos for women.
Thigh tattoos for women make them feel bold, sensuous, and passionate about their bodies. It gives them the confidence to valiantly wear an expression of a feeling, a memory, a moment or maybe cover an injury on their bodies but also gives them a chance to carve a vulnerability on those curves which they can hide from the world when want to.
Tattoos on the thighs or legs of women can be used as a medium path to let in somebody, when you choose to disclose it with some people special, confide in them by divulging your secrets and creating deep connections.
Are Thigh Tattoos For Females A Bad Idea?
Well, no, not at all. We just discussed above the appeal of thigh tattoos, and how they can be bold and vicious, but can also characterize vulnerability and sensitivity. That is the versatility of thigh tattoos for women. You can choose what it speaks for you and who it speaks it to, and that’s a pretty good reason to get one, right?
The idea of a tattoo on your thigh might be scary but it is not crazy. You should just factor in all the considerations, weigh in every aspect of the subject and see if this is the right choice for you or not. And we, at Zerokaata, are here to help you decide if “thigh tattoos for females” are for you or not.
How Much Do Thigh Tattoos Hurt? Should I get one?
This is the first and the scariest question that pop-ups in your head while the thoughts of getting a unique tattoo on your thigh run in your mind wild. Different people tend to feel different pain. Everyone’s body responds to it differently. But if we talk on a general level, thighs have a lot of areas to get inked like the front, outer, inner, upper, lower, and back areas and every area feel receives pain differently.
The front and outer area of the thigh is fleshy, has lots of muscles, fewer nerve endings, and is a little distant from bones. So, the pain you feel here is less potent. It also provides a sizeable surface for large tattoos. So, if you are somebody who desires to have colossal tattoos without having to feel too much pain, front thigh tattoos for females should be your answer.
On the other hand, the back and inner area of the thigh have a thin layer of skin and a presence of nerve endings, which makes it one of the most painful spots of the body to get a tattoo done. But these are also the ones considered the most sensuous and erotic as they are hidden in the layers, visible only when you please them, to those who you want them to. So, if you are a woman of sexy desires and not afraid of a little pain, fix an appointment right away.
Best Placement For Thigh Tattoos For Women
As much as the design of a tattoo reveals the personality of a woman so does the choice of placement of it. If you decide to get your thigh inked, that tells that you are mysterious, passionate, and ferocious and meet the world head-on.
The area of the thigh is particularly large and thus opens up a lot of options for thigh tattoos for females. It is distinctly a perfect choice for bigger tattoos, statement pieces that require covering a substantial area of your skin.
The thigh area has an upper, lower, sides, inner, outer, and back of the thigh. The front of the thigh has supple skin, more muscles, and a lack of nerve endings which is why it hurts less when a needle pierces here. It also provides a smooth flat surface for sizeable and detailed tattoos. It is an ideal place for somebody who fancies a lot of ink in intricate designs with a low tolerance for pain.
The back and the inner area of the thigh have a good deal of nerve endings which makes it a much more sensitive area. Your inner thigh is an erogenous zone and a tattoo around it is luxurious. But as you know, luxury does not come cheap. It stings more than compared to front thigh tattoos for females or side thigh tattoos for females. But if you are one of those who think it’s worth it, then go for it.
How Much Does A Tattoo Thigh Cost?
There’s no hard and fast price for any tattoo. There are way too many factors to be considered which affect the price of tattoos like:
- Size of the tattoo: small tattoos cost less than large tattoos as it they take more time, more ink, and more work for the tattoo artist.
- Details of the tattoo: intricate tattoo designs with meticulous detail will be charged more than simple strokes and lines which require less hard work.
- Black or Colour tattoo: colour tattoos can be crafty to design as it needs the tattoo artist to pick his brain to blend the colours on the palette of your body whereas there’s no such creative effort in black or grayscale tattoos.
- Location of the tattoo: Some particular areas of the body are more sensitive than others, or close to the bones, like the neck, thighs, and ribcage. These can be tricky to design and increases the risk of the artist and if this is paired with a complex design, the prices will shot-up.
- Experience of the tattoo artist: Professional and established tattoo artists charge you more than what a newbie artist would charge you for the same work.
- The ambience of the tattoo parlour: If you go to a fancy tattoo parlour with an ambience and services that provide you with an experience along with a tattoo you love, they might charge you extra for it.
But if you want a rough idea of the cost of a thigh tattoo in the market, depending upon the size and style, it can range between Rs. 3,000 to Rs. 20,000.
What To Wear To A Tattoo Appointment For Your Thigh
Clothing is one thing that you might seriously consider before going in for getting thigh tattoos for women. This is the day to put the fashion diva in you down for sleep. Your outfit should completely depend on the area where you are getting tattooed. The focus should be comfort and convenience.
Few options to consider wearing while getting thigh tattoos for females can be a maxi dress. It is loose, easy to carry, pick up and wrap around your body when you are getting the tattoo.
Another option can be booty shorts, they are short in length, and do not need to be adjusted much especially if you are getting a tattoo on the middle and lower area of your thigh.
Mini skirts can also be an amazing choice to don when going for a thigh tattoo appointment as the length is short and easy to adjust. This should be the perfect choice if you plan on getting an inner thigh tattoo, or a tattoo on the back of the thigh. Whatever you choose to wear, make sure it’s comfortable and easy to adjust in the area of tattoo placement.
Aftercare Of A Thigh Tattoo
Healing of the tattoo will take time. Till that time, you will feel the natural sensation of a needle piercing that it has left there. Be sure, you take good care of it until it heals properly.
We have a few easy tips for you.
- Use a fragrance-free, devoid of harsh chemicals, gentle moisturizer to moisturize your tattoo and the skin around it. It helps to relieve stinging, and itchiness and helps in healing too.
- Make your tattoo sunproof. Lather it up with sunscreen before going out, and avoid exposure to sunlight as much as you can as it can cause fading, cracking, and even blisters in your tattoo.
- Wear short clothes like skirts and shorts to avoid the contact of clothes with your tattoo.
- If you have an aversion towards shorts, make sure you wear loose and flexible clothing. Skip wearing tights, or skinny jeans to avoid friction that might cause bruising.
- Make sure you do not get tattoos done in rainy seasons or in an atmosphere of humidity. It slows down the process of healing.
The idea of piercing a needle in your thigh willingly might seem like a crazy idea. But don’t let that crazy hold you back, in fact, embrace your crazy.
Hope you got everything you were looking for in this article.
So, tell us in the comments below, What area of your thigh do you want to get tattooed and why?