What you'll learn?
- Practical knowledge of strategizing and executing content marketing plans for ZeroKaata Studio (India’s Premier Digital Magazine). This will include, keyword research using Ubersuggest, headline crafting techniques, thorough research and competitor analysis, optimizing the blogs for targeted keywords, and publishing the blogs on ZeroKaata Studio.
- Strategizing and implementing the content marketing plan around our exclusive initiatives: ZeroKaata For Women and ZeroKaata For LGBTQ.
- Practical knowledge of SEO, especially tech-SEO under the guidance of our Tech Head.
- Hands-on experience with Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter Marketing for the official social handles of ZeroKaata.
- Designing and implementing Influencer-outreach program for Instagram.
- Strategizing and implementing branding campaigns on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Assisting the supply chain team in product design according to the latest trends.
- Understanding of product-content curation related to different fashion categories for different marketplaces such as Myntra, Amazon, Ajio, Nykaa and Nykaa Fashion.
- An exclusive E-meet with Mr. Gaurav Gambhir (Founder & CEO of ZeroKaata), wherein the candidates will learn about the fundamentals of running fashion e-commerce.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- A basic understanding of social media profiles such as Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Creative and solution-oriented mindset.
- Willingness to learn and take ownership of the tasks assigned.
What You’ll Get On Completion?
- A completion certificate.
- A Recommendation Letter from ZeroKaata
- A lifetime opportunity to contributing a guest post to ZeroKaata Studio (India's Premier Digital Magazine), free of cost (each candidate can post 6 guest posts each year).
- A one-time-use coupon of "Flat 20% off", that can be availed anytime at www.zerokaata.com.