Hair fall is more common than you think.
There are endless reasons for it; stress, nutritional deficiencies, chemical damage and many more.
If you are struggling with stress and nutritional deficiencies, you need to focus on curing the underlying cause to achieve healthy, happy hair.
However, if you have ruined your hair through chemical treatments, bad hair dye jobs, or just treating it poorly, there are ways to fix it naturally.
Oftentimes, we think that we need to get extremely expensive salon treatments to achieve healthy hair.
However, a few DIYs when used right will work wonders. Without further ado, let’s get started.
Fenugreek For Hair
- Fenugreek powder for hair seeds are rich in folic acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin K, and Vitamin C, all of which are essential to have healthy, thick hair. There are many ways to use this nature’s miracle but I am going to share the simplest one.
- Take 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds and soak them in Lukewarm water in a bowl. Cover the bowl and let the mixture sit overnight so that water absorbs all the amazing nutrients and goodness of fenugreek seeds.
- Take out your blender and grind the seeds in the same water to make a smooth paste out of it. Grind The paste should have a slimy, slippery consistency.
- Now comes the fun part. Apply the blended mixture into the roots of your hair and massage it gently for 20 to 30 minutes. Wash it off with the help of a mild sulfate-free shampoo.
Repeat the process once a week to see maximum results.
Henna For Hair
- We all know that pure henna powder is a great alternative to box dyes but what we don’t know is, that it is also an amazing hair conditioner.
- Let’s make an amazing henna mask that will do wonders for treating your hair fall. You will be able to see a massive difference after one use.
- Take a pack of henna, an egg, some coffee and a bit of lemon juice. Mix all the ingredients to make a smooth paste out of it.
- Wash and dry your hair and cover your entire head with henna.
- Leave the mixture on for about 4 to 8 hours and wash off with water.
Ideally, repeat this process once a month to see maximum results.
Indigo Powder For Hair
- If you are used to coloring your hair with conventional dyes and facing hair fall, it’s time to make a switch.
- Mix the indigo powder with henna to attain the right color.
- Apply it to clean hair as you would apply a regular hair dye.
- Leave it on for 1 to 3 hours depending on the color you want and wash off.
This product will cover grey hair while nourishing your scalp, roots and tips.
It eliminates dandruff which is a common cause of hair fall while hiding unwanted greys.
I hope you found this article helpful! If you try any of these remedies, let us know how the results were.